- A nice review of the S Class by AE, which they seam to like a lot, naturally..lets hope the S remains the creme de la creme when the new A8 arrives..
Mercedes S-Class 2017 facelift review
Just days after the Audi A8's arrival, Mercedes has revealed a facelifted S-Class stuffed with tech
Verdict: 5 STARS
The S-Class has always been the luxury limousine class leader with its ultimate blend of image, technology and refinement – and the raft of updates increases the big Benz’s appeal further. The added safety and autonomous features are clever and will filter down to other models in time. Whether the S-Class’s reign at the top of the tree will continue with the arrival of the Audi A8 whose suite of autonomy functions is in the next league will be interesting to see.
It seems a little too coincidental that no sooner has Audi...
- Daimler Will Recall 3 Million Diesel Cars Across Europe to Fix Emissions
- Voluntary measure extends existing recall to improve emissions
- Carmaker says upgrade will be done free of charge to customers
Daimler AG moved to head off a growing crisis over emissions concerns by voluntarily recalling more than 3 million Mercedes-Benz diesel vehicles in Europe, marking the latest blow to the technology since Volkswagen AG’s cheating scandal erupted nearly two years ago.
The carmaker will extend an ongoing upgrade of 250,000 compacts and vans to nearly every modern Mercedes diesel on the road. The plan, which involves a software patch and avoids complex component fixes, will cost about 220...
- 2018 Honda Accord gains efficiency and refinement, loses V6 and coupe
10th-generation Honda Accord revealed: Sleek new look echoes the Civic.
About a month ago, we were lucky enough to get a brief taste of the all-new 2018 Honda Accord in Japan. While that drive allowed us to sample the car's new powertrains, we had to wait until today to get the full lowdown on the car, which was just revealed. The 10th-gen Accord follows one of the most successful iterations of Honda's midsize sedan ever. The ground-up design packs new styling inside and out and controversially, drops the solid but aging V6 for a turbocharged inline four.
The overall shape is similar to that of the current Honda Civic. It looks longer, lower, and wider than the outgoing model with a steep fastback-style roof. A 2.16-inch longer wheelbase should provide some high-speed stability while giving back-seat passengers a bit more legroom. Shorter overhangs, often difficult...
- 2018 JAGUAR E-PACE: A COMPACT PERFORMANCE SUV WITH SPORTS CAR LOOKS
13 July 2017
The Jaguar E-PACE is a five-seat compact SUV that packs the design and performance of a Jaguar sports car into a practical and connected all-wheel-drive vehicle.
- All-new Jaguar nameplate offers sports car design and dynamics in a five-seat compact performance SUV
- Latest connectivity and practicality for busy families with streaming for up to eight devices via the optional 4G Wi-Fi hotspot (1)
- InControl Touch Pro™ infotainment system featuring 10-inch touchscreen connects customers to smartphone applications via InControl Apps function (2)
- Large 12.3-inch full color TFT driver display and Head-Up Display systems available for added driver convenience (3)
- Available Configurable Dynamics technology delivers Jaguar dynamics, allowing customers to personalize...
- Today is where the future begins in the luxury class: The new Audi A8 makes its world debut at the Audi Summit in Barcelona. In its fourth generation, the flagship model again provides the benchmark for Vorsprung durch Technik – with a new design language, an innovative touchscreen operating concept and a systematically electrified drive. The Audi A8 is also the first production automobile in the world to have been developed for highly automated driving. From 2018, Audi will gradually be taking piloted driving functions such as parking pilot, garage pilot and traffic jam pilot into production.
Doyen of style: the exterior design
The Audi A8 is stylistically defining – it signals the dawning of a new design era for the entire brand. The front end with the wide, upright Singleframe grille and the fluid, muscular body symbolize sporty elegance, sophistication and progressive status. The new A8 delivers on the promise made by the Audi prologue...
- The fastest and most powerful road-approved 911 is ready for launch: The new Porsche 911 GT2 RS celebrated its world premiere at the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK. At the heart of this high-performance sports car is a 515 kW (700 hp) biturbo flat engine. Weighing in at 1,470 kg with a full fuel tank, the lightweight two-seater accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds. The rear-wheel drive Coupé has a top speed of 340 km/h, and with its near-motorsport drive technology, the new Porsche 911 GT2 RS trumps its 3.6-litre predecessor by 59 kW (80 hp) and achieves a torque of 750 Newton metres (an increase of 50 Nm).
- Alpina B5 Biturbo (2017): Introduction - June 27, 2017
Faster than a BMW M5
Alpina B5 Biturbo continues as a touring tourM5 ? The decision between Alpina and BMW has always been a type question. The absolute athletes have access to the M5 , who places emphasis on comfort and understatement at the same performance, takes the B5. Especially since the Alpina, unlike the BMW, is not electronically braked. The new B5 Biturbo is supposed to be as fast as 330 km / h. An extrastarken Kombi offers only Alpina with the B5 Touring, because BMW has saved the M5 Touring two generations ago. With 608 hp, the new Alpina B5 biturbo is just as strong as the upcoming M5 F90 . At the maximum torque, Alpina with 800 Nm is even ahead of the M5, which leaves a maximum of 750 Nm on the xDrive. Despite brachial performance, the B5 remains visibly reserved. Alpina is the perfect balance between sportiness and elegance. The 4.4-liter V8 is supplied with fresh air via the large air intakes at the front. New is the Alpina free-weaving lettering in the front spoiler, which is optionally painted in chrome, silver, gold or black. The typical Alpina trim in silver or gold is also available for the new B5 Biturbo.
Page 1 of 26