1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PICTURES Retro car expo in Rio de Janeiro

Discussion in 'Sightings' started by JohnnyP1997, Nov 29, 2014.

1. So, back in 2012 i went to this really diverse... Well not that diverse retro car expo... I just found the pics randomly so i decided to share it with you guys! The pics aint good quality cuz the camera was from my s****y samsung mobile, and angles are not the best cuz there were a bunch of people around tryin to take pics! And i just didnt wanted them to appear on my pics even though that seemed impossible!
    Im sure @Tumbo would have done way better, so if u feel like having this opportunity, this expo happens every year in september here in Rio! Not sure about the exact day tho...
    Enough said, here they are!

image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

• Like Like x 2
    • image. image. image. image. image. image. image. image.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
      • Yeesh... Took forever to upload those... Hope u people like it!
        FYI back in 2012 i was a noob car guy, i knew absolutely nothing about mechanical data and stuff, so there are, unfortunately, legendary cars and masterpieces that really deserved a better shot, i know!

• Friendly Friendly x 2