1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. slicknick

slicknick Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 3
    • sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Sort of related; looks like Mr. Ralph Lauren had unloaded one of his several Veyrons (the rarest WR Edition) anticipating a Chiron delivery.
      IMG_0220.

Only has 485 miles... Usually RL is known for putting miles on supercars.

Over the years I've seen a few of his cars from his epic collection. He used to send them to a local shop to install police radar detectors and laser jammers. Brazen.

Was in complete desbelief when I saw his F1 LM years ago Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.04.48 PM. Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.04.11 PM. Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.04.33 PM.
      Look at the side mirrors(!) One the earliest F1s
      Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.10.44 PM. Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.11.17 PM. Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.10.59 PM. Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.07.16 PM.
      Third Veryon delivered to the U.S
      Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 3.05.47 PM.

• Like Like x 4
      • Informative Informative x 2
      • slicknick

^Ralph Lauren has always had great taste in terms of the wheels he had, looking forward to seeing how he gets to spec his Chiron

• sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Most of his cars are Black/Black or sometimes silver, unless it's a special edition car, so I'm comfindent it will be black.

Of all the folks with large collections, I think RL's collection is by far the best curated. A lot of folks now either want a collection with just hypercars to attract attention on social media (*cough LamborghiniKS, David Lee, Prince Khalifa etc.) or a collection with every single new expensive car (*cough Mr. Fux).

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Fux is one of the nicest guys in the car world, but his collection is overload. I went to his stable for an event and it felt like I was at a car dealership. One of everything, many of which have been sitting untouched for years.

• Informative Informative x 1
        • slicknick

Still think this guy in Monaco has one of the best color choices out there...Anyone in the know if it is a customer car? (Pretty sure it is, but just wanted to confirm)

• Like Like x 2
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Guess Bleugatti won't be taking delivery of his Chiron... Nice guy speaking casually to, but in hindsight I knew something was a little off about his personna. Very crazy situation:

Link: Standoff at Beverly Grove Building Ends With One Dead
            IMG_0227. IMG_0224. IMG_0226.JPG IMG_0225.JPG

Reportedly, he was a key witness in a ongoing Federal corruption trial in Malayasia as well, though it has zero relation to the standoff.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
            • Informative Informative x 2
            • slicknick

Such a tragic and messed up story...God knows what made him do all that...Well, hope he rest in peace

• slicknick

• sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Amateur photoshop, no?

• slicknick

I'm afraid so... though it would be a pretty bold color if someone were to try it in real life

• slicknick

• slicknick

Just found the best color combo ever on customer car so far

• Like Like x 1
              • hoffmeister_fan

hoffmeister_fan Well-Known Member

I don't think I've seen a modern-day Bugatti or otherwise in any shade of green. In that respect, that would be pretty bold.

• slicknick

• Yaz

Yaz Well-Known Member

Better not show up to other GCC countries now with that. Unless you want to end up in jail :D

• sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Grigio Telesto looks epic on the Chiron.

Seems like damn near the entire family have their Chiron's.

Despite the tension, it appears the Princes from GCC are getting along and balling in Côte D'azur.

I'll be there next week, and though it'd be cool to see some of these cars.. from past experience, I'm hoping they would have left by them. They want to showoff their supercars and park on the main streets, yet they behave like divas with their bodyguards and 4-5 stong vehicular entourages in congested areas.

Gotta say I love this spec

• Like Like x 2
                • Yaz

Yaz Well-Known Member

Panda spec over this bumble bee spec:

• Like Like x 2
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • slicknick

It's the first customer car in the United States

• sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

Indeed it is; there's another on it's way to the NYC area within a week or two.

I blame Porsche for making color-keyed wheels a modern trend ... It works sometimes with dark colors.

If I were I U.S customer, I'd tell the dealership to take off the unsightly bumperette before i take arrive to take delivery. It's that bad.

• slicknick

It just stick out like a sore thumb....Since it seems it's not really mandatory, I wonder why on Earth Bugatti assemble them onto the car in the first place....