1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPIED! BMW X7: Spy Pics & Info

Discussion in 'X7' started by Bartek S., Jun 23, 2008.

1. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks Well-Known Member

With this level of camo still, and Europe not being the main market for the X7? No. The X3 will get its World Premiere at Frankfurt, however.

I guess the X7 could be premiered at Detroit in Jan 2018. The U.S. show would be a more logical introduction, if only for the projected market.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • klier

klier Member

Top Poster Of Month

I thought we'd see the X5 before the X7?

Hmmm....

• Betty Swollocks

I think it's X3 > X7 > X5.

• Agree Agree x 1
      • klier

klier Member

Top Poster Of Month

Could very well be, but the X5 should follow quickly after the X7 then, because the level of camo is roughly the same. So much so that is hard to see which one is what actually. I am always confused by these two.

• Betty Swollocks

Having said that @klier, I've just checked with the source on the other site, and he actually doesn't say in which order. Only that the X5 and X7 will be "months apart", although "unlikely to be launched at the same time".

• maragulon

maragulon Active Member

According to this leak we will wait a little longer than by January
          80cbb2d5f71b26ba038428e87d21114e-_-.403535.

• Informative Informative x 2
          • maragulon

maragulon Active Member

IMO X3 > X2 > X4 > X5 > X7 > X6

• EnI

EnI Well-Known Member GCF Guru Contributing Member

January 28, 2017 Automotive News
            BMW will start producing the X7 crossover in November 2018, said Ludwig Willisch, CEO of BMW of North America.

(y)

• Informative Informative x 4
            • Fido

Fido Well-Known Member Spy Photographer

We saw the first spy shots from the new X7 months later that X5.

• tomazino

tomazino Active Member

X3(sop august `17) > X2(november `17) > X4(april `18) = X7(april `18)? > X5(august `18) > X6(august `19)
              x7.

• Like Like x 2
              • Betty Swollocks

Maybe so, but no conclusions can be drawn from that.

• SCOTT27

SCOTT27 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

Vroom.
                image.

• Like Like x 3
                • Betty Swollocks

↑ Photo taken on the iPotato.

• Funny Funny x 5
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Matski

Matski Member

BMW Concept X7 to debut at Frankfurt in September,

Complaining about watered down production models to commence shortly afterwards

More from BMW Blog

BMW plans to unveil their largest SUV to date – the X7 – in a concept form at the upcoming 2017 Frankfurt Auto Show. The home show of BMW and other German automakers will host a large number of world premieres, with BMW planning to also unveil the new 6 GT, i3 S and X3. Other surprises might be planned as well.

Packing three full rows, the BMW X7 will also be the brand’s first true seven-seater. It will also have comparable luxury to the Range Rover and will even have trim levels that challenge the ‘Rover’s Autobiography line. So not only will it be the largest vehicle ever made by BMW but it should also be the most luxurious.

BMW is likely to offer the X7 with a plug-in hybrid powertrain, alongside conventional engines. Sources have previously speculated that it will feature a selection of six and eight-cylinder engines, such as the 3.0-liter diesel in 30d, 40d and 50d guises and the twin-turbo 4.4-liter petrol V8 from the X6 xDrive50i.

A plug-in hybrid variant could be similar to the drivetrain used in the 740e, which packs a 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline four-cylinder, 16-valve 255-hp engine, combined a twin-scroll turbocharger with variable valve control (Double-VANOS and Valvetronic), high-precision direct injection and eDrive 111-hp electric motor. Total power output of 322 hp.

The seven-seat X7 is being developed with the US and Chinese markets in mind, but was confirmed for UK sales by BMW head of sales and marketing Ian Robertson last year.BMW wants the X7 to be the brand’s flagship luxury vehicle and offer luxury levels above even the 7 Series sedan.

• Funny Funny x 2
                    • Informative Informative x 2
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • nikola1984

nikola1984 Active Member