1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPIED! BMW M5 (F90) - Spy Pics & Info

Discussion in 'M5' started by sanpt7777, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Betty Swollocks

Betty Swollocks Well-Known Member

Maybe someone should tell them the official weights are on the Mercedes website?

2. Ali8Asad

Ali8Asad Active Member

I hope he can tell us anything
    So why Are we here :unsure:
    You either give us something Scott, or please don't give us a lead and then disappear

3. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

4. chonkoa

chonkoa Well-Known Member

You are slowly figuring out Scoot.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • PanterroR

PanterroR Well-Known Member

:whistle: :rolleyes.doodle: :please:

:ylsuper::eusa_danc:t-upside:

• nikola1984

nikola1984 Active Member

:worshbmw:

• Winner Winner x 1
      • SCOTT27

SCOTT27 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

image.
        We are in a pavilion in Aschheim as illustrated above although you can see the cars on the circular track from outdoors.
        For security your Smart Phone camera has a label applied to it and is checked on leaving. If removed or tampered with the label reacts to body heat. It's the same procedure if brought backstage in Geneva.
        So I seen the cars amongst other prototypes testing thoroughly.
        That M4 CS has some serious thrust on it. It also sounds great.
        It won't be long before they start communicating the teasers for the M5 and the new Rolls-Royce Phantom.

• Informative Informative x 1
        • Old Info Old Info x 1
        • Betty Swollocks

I have been telling you this for a long time now, yet you don't listen. Scott is here for his own benefit and nobody else's. He isn't here in any official or semi-official capacity, despite him trying to give that impression. Scott's posts only serve to tell people he knows something other people don't, and to gloat about that fact. Compare his posts with those of ynguldyn on the other site. He posts simple facts with no hyperbole, and if he doesn't know something he doesn't post.

Just look at the post below, which is fairly typical. It has a lot of words without actually saying anything. Nobody expects Scott to give away secret information, but rather than just not post anything, he has to tell people he knows something they don't.

Well done. And your point is?

You don't say? Who would have thought it?

Of course. We know they're both going to be unveiled at Frankfurt in September. What exactly is it you think you're revealing here?

• Agree Agree x 4
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • Old Info Old Info x 1
          • Matski

Matski Member

Snapped the M5 leaving M in Munich today... would upload the pics, but hotel wifi is shite, and to be fair, it doesn't show anything new.

• Like Like x 4
            • Matski

Matski Member

IMG_1862.

Well hallelujah... it got some up stream bits for a moment...

• Like Like x 10
              • rs271

rs271 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

IMG_9873.JPG

• Like Like x 9
                • klier

klier Member

Top Poster Of Month

Introduction IAA?

Means official shots in the summer. YAY!

• Ali8Asad

Ali8Asad Active Member

I hope so.

• SCOTT27

Elizabeth Darling, It gives me great pleasure to watch you menstruate at the mere thought of one of my posts.

• Funny Funny x 4
                  • Dislike Post Dislike Post x 2
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Kowalski

Kowalski Well-Known Member

Oh FFS... Not these effing wheels again!

• Creative Creative x 1
                    • Monster

Monster Global Moderator Staff Member

Guys off topic post removed.

• manuelf

manuelf Active Member

Why should they compare the CS with the C63S? (n)
                      Even the vanilla M4 Comp.Pack has now proved many times, that it is the more capable handling/track car. No wonder since it is 150kg lighter than the C63S... and after the new calibration of the M differential, it is much more stable. Contrary to this the diff setup in the C63S has still severe problems. It is even inferior to the setup in the Non-S C63 variant. (can be read in depth in german "sport auto" and "Autobild Sportscars", which apply serious track tests)

I mean, there won't be any cross-shopping between an M4CS and an AMG C63S! The M4CS will be a more track oriented M4 Comp. That is: A car in between M4 Competition and M4GTS!

• Agree Agree x 1
                      • Betty Swollocks

Why do you faithfully believe something a random stranger on the internet says?

• SCOTT27

Exactly.

• manuelf

manuelf Active Member

Betty, be sure: I take everything, which Scott (or anyone in this forum) says with a grain of salt :sneaky:
                        But maybe my remark would cause Scott, to have a second look outside the window in Aschheim ... he then - after a deeper look - might confess, that it was an Alfa Giulia QV, which was compared to the CS :p ... this would be "more understandable" for me ...

Just a sidenote:
                        IMHO it is a pitty that you have now such an Obsession to fight Scott in this Forum ... it is like you are on a Mission :confused: ... you both will never get friends - I get this ;) but you do not need to "warn" others about Scott all the time. They are all adults and can make up their mind on their own. I appreciate most of your comments in this Forum very very much - GCF without your contribution would really be less valuable. And I do say this although many times I do have a contrary opinion to yours (and deep inside hate you sometimes for your dead-on and cheeky comments :p)
                        Even your little skirmish you generally have with Klier are in the meantime of really good qality and add a lot of fun at GCF ...
                        It would be cool for GCF, if you could simply ignore Scott or restrain yourself to just do the one or the other purely ironic comment up and then ... being so "dogged" does not suit you well.

• Agree Agree x 7
                        • Winner Winner x 2