1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured OFFICIAL 2018 Audi RS4 Avant

Discussion in 'Audi A4/S4/RS4' started by JHF, Sep 12, 2017.

1. braaf

braaf Member

Wow that is one seriously sexy wagon. Well done Audi. Best looking wagon by far.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Jimmy

Jimmy Well-Known Member

Yes, the RS3 4 door sedan is my favorite car in that particular segment (although the BMW M2 is grand as well, should one consider it a direct competitor).

And I certainly have a soft spot for the RS5 coupe. It may not command the "gold medal" in recent comparos versus its' BMW and M-B competitors, but I personally perceive it as being the most competent "day-to-day liveable" offering
      in its' segment and thus an obvious choice for old chaps like myself (...and again, my sentiments with regard to BMWs' M4 offering being highly positive as it is perhaps the more exciting car as well as being "gaze worthy". And sorry M-B fans.As much as I like the C205 C63 AMG, it's really all about that highlight monster of an engine.).

The RS4 Avant is nice. And I am sure that it is an excellent daily driver as well. A wee bit too predictable perhaps. But when it comes to the RS line of cars, I hope that the upcoming RS6 and RS7 successors will be the "knock it out of the park" entries in their given segments. And perhaps an S or RS8 will be a recipe for redemption in view of the seemingly (so far)
      patently visually unexciting, nondescript new A8.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • JHF

JHF Well-Known Member

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-a7399ab35f2890d3.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-948ff9ff7d2410b7.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-177a0a8c62ef7b32.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-2fba94a20ebef938.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-719f1af5fc530c4e.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-662c5064d6a7f0dd.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-5435bd63595f8154.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-f26a17851b99b6db.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-5d8db50a6c5e4882.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-8448deee104c356c.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-9404896a00bce201.

Audi-RS-4-1200x800-e415184f3e622066.

Audi-RS-4-B9-2017-Erlkoenig-1200x800-4bd91a5e44edf675.

Audi-RS-4-B9-2017-Vorschau-1200x800-8b02d744b46035cc.

Audi-RS-4-Avant-B9-2017-Vorstellung-1200x800-1b6dce5be445df58.

• Like Like x 6
      • Rolf

Rolf Well-Known Member

This is one of the nicest looking wagons around. Amazing how they managed to improve on the boring looks of the standard Avant with this RS4. It makes a great family car and supercar slayer.

• Agree Agree x 3
        • braaf

braaf Member

It's up there with there as one of the best performance conversions of any car. I hope that makes sense.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• klier

klier Member

Very beautiful, well done Audi.

Germans are truly rocking the IAA

• Agree Agree x 3
          • MoSs

MoSs Well-Known Member

Such a beautiful avant, wish we get those at the states.

• Monster

Monster Global Moderator Staff Member

The only thing that is bothering me are those fake vents next to the headlights and tail lights.

• Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

Shame. We will never see this wagon in the U.S. It is brilliant. I guess we'll have to settle for the eventual RS5 Sportback.

M

• sako97

sako97 Well-Known Member

They might topped the FL RS6 with this one, which I thought was the best looking wagon ever.

Finally, next generation RS wheels. They look great... the 4 spoke blade wheels got really tired looking after a while.

If only Americans weren't so in love with crossovers...

• emet

emet Member

Well... the fron ones are actually functional, the same as in the new RS5.

• Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

Audi-RS4-Avant-6.

I love it. WOW.

Audi-RS4-Avant-2.

M

• Like Like x 6
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Rolf

Rolf Well-Known Member

I love the way the wheels fill up the wheel arches with hardly any gap. The design of the wheel certainly suits this car.

• MoSs

MoSs Well-Known Member

They kinda remind me of the quatrosport. But i get what u mean, they don't function

• E63 AMG

E63 AMG Member

Sweet! Audi is keepin' it sexy! ;)

Though, I'd take one in silver! Alas, German compact executive wagons are not sold in the States as of late! :( That includes the C-Class Estate!

• klier

klier Member

rs4-vergelijking-header-blauw-rood. rs4-oud-achter. rs4-nieuw-achter. rs4-oud-zij. rs4-nieuw-zij. rs4-oud-voor. rs4-nieuw-voor. rs4-oud-interieur. rs4-nieuw-interieur.

• Like Like x 3
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • dali

dali Member

As fas as i know (according to Audi Magazine), the front + rear inlets/vents beside the lights are fake on both RS5 and RS 4.
                A little unworthy for such powerful cars...

• Kowalski

Kowalski Well-Known Member

I want mine with black interior, standard wheels, boring old silver, hidden exhausts and with a 2.0 TDI badge in the back, please.

• Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Star&Car

Star&Car Well-Known Member

I still complain about the front and rear bumper design on this and the RS5,looks a little fussy.The previous one's neat design looks much better.