- The new Lamborghini Aventador S is characterized by new aerodynamic design, redeveloped suspension, increased power and new driving dynamics. The 'S' is the suffix of previous enhanced Lamborghini models and defines a new benchmark for the V12 Lamborghini.
"This is the next generation Aventador as well as the expression of new technological and performance milestones in super sports car development," says Automobili Lamborghini Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Stefano Domenicali. "The Aventador S is visionary design, cutting-edge technology and driving dynamics in pure harmony, and elevates the concept of super sports cars to a new level."...
- Expansion of the Customer Sports programme: Mercedes-AMG is developing a new GT4 race car
Affalterbach (GER). The AMG Customer Sports involvement keeps growing continuously: the latest element is the development of a race car to GT4 regulations. At the occasion of the end-of-season celebration 2016 (Saturday, 3 December), Tobias Moers, Chairman of the Management Board of Mercedes-AMG GmbH gave customer teams and drivers a first preview of the new Mercedes-AMG GT4.
The Mercedes-AMG GT R that was presented this year is the basis for the development of the new race car. The top athlete in the Mercedes-AMG portfolio has excellent characteristics for motorsport purposes. Like with the AMG GT3 race car, particular user-friendliness and an excellent level of safety will be highly important goals during the development process of the new member of the AMG motorsport family.
Tobias Moers, Chairman of the Management Board of...
- Autobild is reporting this beautiful coupe will arrive at the end of 2017
- 100,000 € +
- finally be built after the 2013 very well received coupe concept
- Carbon fibre body
- 600hp mild hybrid system
- 360hp 2.0L Turbo with 240hp from E-engines
- Design takes hints from 1960s classic P1800. P1800 might even be the name for this car
- Competition: next generation of Maserati GranTurismo and AM V8 Vantage
- This Astonishingly Fast EV Just Obliterated The Electric ‘Ring Record With A 7min 5sec Lap
Chinese firm NextEV has just unveiled its Nio EP9 electric hypercar, while announcing a record-breaking Norschleife time
If you’re an electric car start-up, building a bonkers fast hypercar is a good way to make a strong opening statement. Building a supercar with the same amount of power as a Koenigsegg One:1 makes that statement stronger still.
Yep, Chinese firm NextEV’s new ‘Nio’ brand and its EP9 - both revealed in London today - has a total of 1341bhp on tap courtesy of four inboard electric motors each with its own gearbox. This ‘megawatt’ power output gets the mostly carbonfibre EP9 from 0-124mph in 7.1 seconds, on to a top speed of 194mph.
Those aren’t the only impressive figures either. NextEV has today confirmed what we’d all been wondering...
- For over 80 years, Jaguar has been globally renowned as a maker of beautiful sports cars. Cars that have always been relevant, at the cutting-edge of technology and exciting to the senses.
The I-PACE Concept is the smartest ve-seater sports car and the start of a new era for Jaguar. It’s as daringly designed and innovative as the cars that put Jaguar on the map, with technology that enhances our customers’ lives. It sets a template for others to follow, just as we have always done.
Transportation will change more in the next decade than it has in the past 50 years and we’re prepared for that change. Just as Jaguar always has, we’re ready to give our customers the technology they want and need, when they want it. More than that, we’re making it smarter, cleaner and more efficient.
The Jaguar I-PACE Concept is the rst step towards our future. The future is now.
- The reworked version of Europe’s best-selling car is set to be revealed at 11:30am UK time today in Wolfsburg, Germany, with UK sales starting early next year. The Golf’s mid-life upgrades are designed to help keep the model fresh until the launch of a heavily re-engineered, new Mk8 Golf in 2019.
Visually, the facelifted Golf departs little from today’s four-year-old model. Subtle styling changes on prototype versions of the new hatchback include a lightly altered front bumper, new headlight graphics with integrated day-time running lights, reworked LED tail-lights graphics and new alloy wheel designs.
The main focus of the facelift is the interior, which VW has upgraded to include the...
- What we know so far:
- V8 Turbo from AMG (which will also be put in the DB11 next year)
- DB10 design (will closely resemble the car shown in the Bond movies)
- Dual clutch transmission (possible 7 speed)
- Weight loss 50kg
- Follow same concept as the previous gen in terms of driver involvement and excitement
- The premiere of the new Audi A5 Cabriolet completes the new generation of the A5 family. Up to four people can enjoy intense driving pleasure on board the open-top mid-sized model. The fully automatic acoustic hood opens and closes up to a speed of 50 km/h (31.1 mph). In the Audi S5 Cabriolet a new six-cylinder turbocharged engine developing 354 hp and 500 Nm (368.8 lb-ft) of torque ensures top performance.
Striking shoulder line, classic soft top: the exterior
The designers went with the sleek lines of the Coupé for the styling of the new Audi A5 Cabriolet. The rear window is now flatter and emphasizes the sporty looks, as do the short overhangs and the long wraparound hood with power dome. With a length of 4,673 millimeters (15.3 ft), the new A5 Cabriolet is 47 millimeters (1.9 in) longer than the predecessor model...
Page 7 of 25