1. Please register to participate in our discussions with other members - it’s free and quick! Some sections can only be seen by registered members.
    After you create your account, you’ll be able to customize options and access all our posts with fewer ads.

OFFICIAL Official: 1-Series M Coupe

Discussion in '1 Series' started by Zwiep, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Zwiep

Zwiep Active Member

• Like Like x 56
    You Deserve a Vacation!  Save up to $50 on Packages with Code GROUP50 . Book Now with CheapOair.com
  2. Just_me

Just_me Well-Known Member

You Deserve a Vacation!  Save up to $50 on Packages with Code GROUP50 . Book Now with CheapOair.com
  3. south

south Well-Known Member

Via BMW's youtube channel? :t-hands:

Best regards,
    south

4. Just_me

Somebody at BMW is drunk and he hit the press button ;)

5. alistar26

alistar26 Active Member

Ok, I want one.
    What's the price?
    Scott?

• Like Like x 2
    Automotix
  6. klier

klier Member

Damn that's just sick!!!

Love it!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Padi

Padi Well-Known Member

Don't really like the frontlights, haven't seen any HQ pics yet so I'll stay quiet 'bout them til now, otherwise :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Hot! I want more pics NOW!! (Connection is so crappy can't watch anything on Youtube for more than 2-4 seconds..)

Automotix
  8. Just_me

A different hood and trunk ala CLS and it would be perfect.

BTW 7000rpm redline confirmed...

9. shonguiz

shonguiz Well-Known Member

I should have been in awe intensely , but thanks to the crap teasing and the current M philosophy, i feel completely indifferent, nice car non the less.

10. martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

Hot. Like fiery dragon snot.

Automotix
  11. bmwblog

bmwblog Well-Known Member

No leak...all planned...

12. as7920

as7920 Active Member

Perhaps a warm up act until the headline act comes on tomorrow?

OR shall I stay up all night? :sleep:

13. Osnabrueck

Osnabrueck Well-Known Member

It doesn't look good... But it looks vicious.

Anybody feel notes of Bangle here? This 1er looks like ready to destroy the road.

• Like Like x 4
    Automotix
  14. Sunny

Sunny Well-Known Member GCF Guru

Yea, all the stupid teasing took the fizz out of the release. I just want to see it in different colors and the details, especially pricing.

• Like Like x 2
  15. as7920

as7920 Active Member

Well I will go to bed. According to m-power.com I could be right. The "see you again on Friday" seems to suggest this is just the beginning!

16. Poverty

Poverty Well-Known Member

Maybe a little too in yer face

17. Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

Nice.....

M

18. bmer

bmer Well-Known Member

It does loook great but not many surprises since we all pretty much knew what it would look like due to the unnecessary teasing campaign. The eye brows add that aggressiveness to its stare and make it look less like a happy puppy. I love the design of the front fascia and the new rear light graphics are a refreshing addition. :usa7uh:

However, I can now say the M3 will still remain as my favorite current M-car. It's the better, more refined looks and that NA V8 masterpiece under the bonnet that make it more appealing.

19. rurella

rurella Well-Known Member Premium Member

Looks very aggressive. Love it!:usa7uh:

20. bmwblog

bmwblog Well-Known Member

Pricing is not available until Detroit auto show. At least for the US

• Like Like x 4