1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Discussion in 'Aventador' started by ateekt, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ateekt

ateekt Well-Known Member

BREAKING: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 image leaked!!

9e6306c3c3851fec56c6a118329b11ea.

BREAKING: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 image leaked

• Like Like x 30
    • Michael

Michael Active Member

Love it!

Damn! Sexy sexy sexy!

Funny how Ferrari's look good in red, but so do Lambos.

• Cashmere

Cashmere Well-Known Member

Looks pretty much what I thought it would look like. Looking forward to more detailed pics!

• Michael

Michael Active Member

I know right! One thing we should note is that we all kinda knew/know what it was going to look like. Lambo has covered up their test car with black and white squiggly lines, but we can decipher, pretty much, what it will look like.

I do wonder why they have slowly been letting bits and pieces seep into the media. I guess they don't want to surprise anyone?

• bum-man

bum-man Well-Known Member

Looks too much like the Reventon up front, still like it though.

• HighestOfHigh

HighestOfHigh Global Moderator Staff Member Contributing Member

<---Is getting excited!

• Like Like x 2
      • Michael

Michael Active Member

It does, doesn't it? Perhaps this is their design approach with the new model?

• donkeykong

donkeykong Well-Known Member

Fire!!!!Can not wait to see more.

• Beemer B773ER

Beemer B773ER Well-Known Member

Looks like a facelift of the Murci' rather than a brand new replacement. Nowhere near the level of change we saw from the Diablo to Murcielago. I guess this is the evolution phase, not the revolution phase when it comes to design.

But hey... it looks better than that Pagani whoo-r-ya!

• Michael

Michael Active Member

Haha, agree with you on the last part. I also thought the same thing and agree that it is a evolutionary change rather than a revolutionary one. However, that doesn't mean it is a bad thing--not saying you were saying that. Think about it, if you look at Lambos from the Cont to the Murc, you will see the same style and I think Lamborghini will always keep that as their base when it comes to designs. This is a new car, we all know it, because of the pictures that have been posted and all of that. I think, despite it having a very similar design to the older ones, especially the murc, it is a good thing they have kept up with their lambo-style designs.

• Like Like x 2
        • DocM

DocM Well-Known Member

my kind of leakage ! need more photos, and specs, most importantly weight

• Padi

Padi Active Member

Hmm, looks quite boring in this pic, nothing new :( It looks good OFC but bland. Don't really like the colour either, green is still my favorite colour on lambos.
          I will not judge this car yet though before I see more pics.

• Beemer B773ER

Even though the Aventador is an evolutionary massage of Murci/Reventon, I can't help but feel that it's just not enough of a change when it comes to the super-dooper-car category. But maybe that's just me... maybe we've got too spoilt by the Reventon and the progressive updates to the Gallardo line.

Either way, it does look very good, and the sharper lines seem to give it a leaner look than the porky McMurci'.

One quick question.. .does Aventador translate to snow-plow, or ride-on lawn mower, or ankle-slicer... because that front splitter looks surgically sharp!

• Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

More or less what was expected. Need to see official press shots and then some real life ones.

M

• LaArtist

LaArtist Well-Known Member

Wow..you really missed the dealer leak from a while ago..
          We have the weight and the specs allready..

Enjoy

2093eff210bcbc51b99e8ee4a1f3298f.

PS
          I cant say anything yet ..the picture is from an uninteresting angle..
          Looks very Post Audi Lamboish.. was hoping for something more revolutionary..

• Like Like x 4
          • LaArtist

^And i guess with that the performance race against the Huayra is allready lost..

1350kg 730hp 1100 nm vs 1575kg 700hp 690nm..

History repeats itself..;)

• Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

The Huayra is going to cost double tho right?

M

• Beemer B773ER

I think you're correct...... and... it only looks half as good. So the Lambo has a four-fold advantage-ador there. :D

• LaArtist

^probably 3 times more.. thats why i tell people do not compare them..
            As the Huayra is a HYPERCAR..
            This lambo will be pretty alone at the moment, until the new 599 or GT2

I see it like this:

Supercars: Gallardo,458,911TT,SLS
            High End Supercars: Aventador,599,GT2
            Hypercars: Huayra and Veyron,, Upcoming sucessors to the Enzo and Carrera GT..

• Like Like x 2
            • klier

klier Member

1575 kg??? Somehow I was expecting much less for the Aventador (love that name btw).

Oh well, that first pic is looking sexy. I'm exited now!

BTW, let me get this right....Lambo completely F#% ed up by having both the tech specs leak, AND a real picture???? Heads will roll!!

• Like Like x 4