1. Please register to participate in our discussions with other members - it’s free and quick! Some sections can only be seen by registered members.
    After you create your account, you’ll be able to customize options and access all our posts with fewer ads.

Autoweek: BMW 320i vs Audi A5 sportback

Discussion in 'Internal Combustion' started by Just_me, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Just_me

Just_me Well-Known Member

2. Kowalski

Kowalski Well-Known Member

0:31 finally a journalist that wasn't brainwashed by the Audi's BS department. Yes! The A5 Sportback is NOT a four dor coupé, it's an A4 hatchback. Bedankt meneer Kleijwegt!

I'm just sick of journalists referring to the A5 SB, A7, Panamera and Rapide as four door coupés or even saloons. What the F is wrong with these people? Can't they see that the effing tailgate is a hatch? And yet these same bastards refer to the 5-door Mondeo as the "Mondeo hatch". Double WTF?!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

The bimmer looks simply amazing. It looks so good in silver with those rims. It really looks fantastic. The next C-Class and A4 will have to be considerably improved to surpass this BMW.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Human

Human You. The Road. Nothing else. Premium Member

A4 Hatchback does make so much more sense hie-hie:sneaky:

F30's Powerful Presence shines so much more in comparison....you know, that presence so characteristic of a BMW:cool:;)

5. Just_me

Just_me Well-Known Member

Not so good driving the bimmer so close to the water, the car might get rusty :D

• Like Like x 3