1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. savage-It

savage-It Well-Known Member

Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-3. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-2. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-3. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-2. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-10. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-4.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Sayyaaf

Sayyaaf Well-Known Member

:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:

• Agree Agree x 1
      • savage-It

it is nice, nothing to add...

Sorry I post the pics as soon as I get them, and not always in the same moment... Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-5589-1.

• Like Like x 7
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Fiveser

Fiveser Member

And where will be the number plate? :hilarious:

• Tarek

Tarek Well-Known Member

Alfa is back.:)

• Agree Agree x 3
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Sayyaaf

Please do. Its an RWD sedan Alfa after ages of waiting ...

• Agree Agree x 2
            • Sayyaaf

See your faith paid off :p I've always loved Alfas and you can blame TopGear for that :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
              • SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

WOW!!!!!

• martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

It's great - it really is.

But I can't help but see an Alfarised 3 Series.

• Agree Agree x 3
                • Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Contributing Member

I love it. Stunning. Great alternative to the usual suspects. Can't wait to see the comparisons to the C63, M3, ATS-V and the next generation RS4, ISF and XE R. WOW.

M

• hoffmeister_fan

hoffmeister_fan Well-Known Member

Was hoping they'd release interior pics today...

• savage-It

Torque vectoring system,integrated brake system to lower brake distances, active aero splitter to manage the deportance at high speed...carbon fiber, plastic and aluminum for several parts of the car, including seats (carbon)..I have a short press release in Italian but am not able to translate properly everything in English, really sorry:cry:

and the best "direct" steering of the market...

extract:
                  • Perfetta distribuzione dei pesi (50/50 tra i due assi), sospensioni raffinate (all'anteriore un'esclusiva Alfa Romeo) e lo sterzo più diretto del mercato.
                  • Soluzioni tecniche uniche ed esclusive tra i quali la tecnologia Torque Vectoring, per il massimo controllo della stabilità, l'Integrated Brake System che riduce sensibilmente lo spazio di frenata e l'Active Aero Splitter che gestisce in modo attivo la deportanza anche a velocità sostenute.
                  • Per raggiungere il miglior rapporto peso/potenza (inferiore a 3), l'Alfa Romeo Giulia coniuga le straordinarie prestazioni del motore con l'ampio impiego di materiali ultra-leggeri quali fibra di carbonio, alluminio e composito di alluminio e materiale plastico.
                  175560ScreenShot200.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
                  • Like Like x 8
                  • Wunderkind

Wunderkind Active Member

They probably know many of us would be put off by the interior.

• Tarek

Tarek Well-Known Member

It certainly did old friend..:D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • hoffmeister_fan

From those computer sketches, it looks promising to me. I just wish they'd also put those small gauges above or below the screen, a la 159.

• Sayyaaf

Dat white !!!!!

• savage-It

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Old Old x 1
                      • Gianclaudio

Gianclaudio Well-Known Member

Post it, I can help with that.

On the car....well, I love it. I've waiting for this car for sooooo many years that I'm borderline crying out of the emotion.
                        I specially love the profile and rear, it looks like a 4 door version of the Maserati Gran Turismo.

• Agree Agree x 2
                        • Winner Winner x 1
                        • hoffmeister_fan

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/06/alfa-romeo-giulia-official-details-and.html

Alfa Romeo Giulia QV With 510PS: Official Details And High-Res Images

We've been waiting for a proper, rear-wheel drive sports sedan from Alfa Romeo for more than two decades, ever since the demise of the boxy 75 in 1992, and here it is: the all-new Giulia.
                          rated for 510PS or 503hp.

Incidentally, that's the same output as the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG S, which together with the BMW M3, Audi RS4 and Cadillac ATS-V, form the Giulia QV's main set of rivals.

The Italians added that, "despite the sensational power and torque output, the new engine is surprisingly fuel efficient and implements an electronically controlled cylinder deactivation system".

According to Alfa, the Giulia QV goes from 0-100km/h (62mph) in just 3.9 seconds.

It also features a perfect 50/50 distribution across the two axles. Speaking of weight, while no specific number was given, Alfa Romeo said that the ample use of ultra light materials, including carbon fiber, aluminum, aluminum composite and plastic, gives the QV the "best weight-to-power ratio" at "lower than 3kg/hp", so if you do the math, the curb weight should be under 1,530kg or less than 3,373 lbs.

The chassis of the Giulia is understood to be new, though, it probably does share some components with the onefound on the Maserati Ghibli. The 159's replacement uses a multilink suspension at the rear, and a new double wishbone suspension with semi-virtual steering axis for more accurate steering at the front.

It also gets a Torque Vectoring system with a double clutch to allow the rear differential to control the torque delivery to each wheel separately. According to Alfa, "in this manner, power transmission to the road is improved also in low grip conditions. So, the driving is safe and fun without ever having to run up against an invasive stability control system."

The Italians have also introduced a new Integrated Brake System, which they describe thusly: "An innovative electromechanical system which combines stability control and a traditional servo brake for instantaneous brake response and consequent record-breaking stopping distances in addition to the all-important weight optimization".

Other notable features mentioned include an Active Aero Splitter and a renewed Alfa DNA driving mode system with four options: Dynamic, Natural, Advanced Efficient (implemented for the first time on an Alfa Romeo) and naturally Racing (on high performance versions like the QV).

The Giulia will also be offered with a new family of turbocharged four-cylinder gasoline engines as well as with the option of all-wheel drive on certain models.

And just in case you haven't heard, the Giulia will go on sale in North America. We expect to learn more later on.

Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-6. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-4. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-3. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-5. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-2. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-1. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-7. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-10. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-5589. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-9. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-8. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-35656. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-109685. Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-8856.

• Like Like x 5
                          • savage-It

already linked in English..Tks Gianclaudio:)

• Like Like x 1