Ruf CTR "Yellowbird" for sale on eBay

Discussion in 'The Porsche Lounge' started by Guibo, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Guibo

Guibo Well-Known Member

"The ONE OWNER car you see here is 1 of only 6 Aluminum LIGHTWEIGHT Street/Track RUF CTR YellowBirds created! 22 additional all steel versions were built. Tipping the scales at just 2,520 lbs., you are looking at the LIGHTEST CTR on the planet! This is the ONLY RUF CTR YellowBird created for importation into the United States. It was the recent cover feature of "9" Magazine. The car is exquisite in every way and in top mechanical and cosmetic condition. It has been maintained by the professional team of Porsche experts at the 901 shop. This car is truly one of a kind and is being offered for sale to the discerning Porsche Collector for the very first time!"

Buy It Now price: US $279,000.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Porsche Porsche | eBay
    • Like Like x 6
  2. dr Dunkel

dr Dunkel Global Moderator Staff Member

I just went "Buy it Now"... :D
  3. Guibo

Guibo Well-Known Member

That's how I buy all of my Rufs. :eusa_danc
  4. ateekt

ateekt Well-Known Member

I'd wait till you re-list it. :D
  5. DblPen

DblPen Active Member

2,520 lbs. how much is that in kilos?
  6. Guibo

Guibo Well-Known Member

About 1140 kilos.
  7. hoffmeister_fan

hoffmeister_fan Well-Known Member

I think this forum needs an emoticon where the jaw hits the floor. If there was ever a time to use it, this would be it! I used to love this RUF creation. Just so bad-ass.
  8. MathewBMW

MathewBMW Member

You all probably know it. It's a very famous video... but an epic one!

• Like Like x 2