OFFICIAL Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Concept

Discussion in 'New Porsche Models / Vehicles' started by Merc1, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Contributing Member

• Like Like x 19
  2. DeDe

DeDe Well-Known Member Contributing Member

3. Tumbo

Tumbo Audi/MB/VW/Lambo fan

WOW!! My jaw just dropped to the ground
  4. Centurion

Centurion Well-Known Member Contributing Member

I guess the rumors didn't lie. This is the Panamera shooting break I did not expect. At the front we have what I hope to see on the facelifted model or the next generation. And the 918 inspired center console is pure jizzz. I see that, instead of lugging around a rear tyre the car has a huge battery slapped at the rear. I wonder what that does for the car dynamics in terms of being able to tail the rear in corners.

[​IMG]
  5. EnI

EnI Well-Known Member GCF Guru Contributing Member

Even when strip it off all the Concept gimicks, this car looks so much better than the original Panamera, and light years better than the MB CLS SB. Now I'm waiting for BMW 6er GT to be added to this mix ... I guess luxury sportcoupe wagons (5dr shooting brakes) are very IN right now ...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Merc1

Merc1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Contributing Member

This should also give us some indea about the Panamera facelift.

M
  7. martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

Surely this previews the next-generation Panamera and is shown to gauge popular and customer opinion?

Regardless, it's what the Panamera (especially its backside) should've looked like all along.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mini_cooper4

mini_cooper4 Well-Known Member

WOW A dream car for sure... what the Panny should have looked like...
    It's probably my favorite Porsche of all time... I adore 4 doors, I adore Porsche, I adore beauty!!!!
  9. martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

The one problem now is that the rear roofline and D-Pillar are distinctly Audi Avant.
  10. mini_cooper4

mini_cooper4 Well-Known Member

Let it be... it's a beauty :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

Which is the wagon, this or the current one?

It looks so much better.
  12. Gianclaudio

Gianclaudio Well-Known Member Premium Member

For me, is horrible. Looks like a SUV from the front, and there is to Audi Avant in the last quarter, as Martin says. Plus, I don't like the rear lights
  13. Monster

Monster Global Moderator Staff Member

Porsche smashed this one out of the park for 6. This is totally unexpected, both in and out. Porsche shouldn't even bother with face lifting the current Panamera, just put this into production and call it a whole new generation.
  14. rurella

rurella Well-Known Member Premium Member

Outstanding.
  15. Kowalski

Kowalski Well-Known Member

Porsche is the first to respond to the CLS Shooting Brake. Who's next? Audi? An A7 Shooting Brake would look absolutely fantastic.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Hofmeister

Hofmeister Active Member Premium Member

10/10. Absolutely magnifcent, put it into production immediately to shut up everyone who berates the Panamera's styling!
  17. Giannis

Giannis Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

Press Release:

• Like Like x 6
  18. Deckhook

Deckhook Well-Known Member

If only the ordinary Panamera had this shell, the shooting brake looks really suits it much better.
  19. chonkoa

chonkoa Well-Known Member

This is absolutely stunning
  20. Sunny

Sunny Well-Known Member GCF Guru

Love it, this is what the Panamera should have looked like to begin with... let us hope facelift gets us their.

Only downer - why is the engine in front of the front axis? Audi drivetrain?