I just mean that my cars buyout will be $38K (barring they don't negotiate off of that). Chances are, if I want to stay with an E-Class when my Lease is up, I'm gonna buy my own (otherwise as much as I love the car, will push myself to experience something else as I've already had two chances (two W212's) to actually purchase out my E's. Therefore I'll probably have to pay a nice markup to keep my own car, which is where the decision lies. I would prefer to pay one on my own car rather than get a Used one (someone else's) for cheaper. The best bet would be in this case, if I wanted to do that, is go to a Dealer and let them purchase it, CPO it, and negotiate a deal with them right away and take it back instantly. .... Or, just sell it to Gian.