1. Start enjoying GermanCarForum with less advertisements and faster overall performance. Simply Login! You will also gain access to additional sections of the site only available to registered users. - Not registered yet? Register Here.

Official: 2013 Subaru Legacy "High riding sedan"

Discussion in 'Legacy/Levorg' started by Levi68, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Levi68

Levi68 Banned

de5ab3fc14a93810f29b752c85a4dee6.

2. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

This is a LCI of the current car isn´t it? If so then I know it´s gonna look like sh*t. The current car just scrwed up what was a decent design.
  3. Monster

Monster Global Moderator Staff Member

I don't know what to say.....some somewhere will buy one for close to $50k AUD....

1041d462de322f4858796179e906b47b.
    6e80cf771baea689b3d037b4d7bbe2c7.

Subaru 2012 Liberty - Beijing show: Subaru serves up MY13 Liberty | GoAuto

2013 Subaru Liberty: higher-riding sedan confirmed for Australia | Car Advice

No, it actually looks worse than sh*t.
  4. martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

What an anti-climax! Ugh.
  5. Monster

It seems to me that right now Subaru is doing the absolute minimal to get by.
  6. Levi68

Levi68 Banned

I like Subaru, especially for their flat engines, but they are disapointing in many ways. A bit like Alfa. When will they be serious? The concept car looked good.
  7. Beemer B773ER

Beemer B773ER Well-Known Member

You're not that old are you Martin ? ;)
  8. Beemer B773ER

Should be fun to see people put 24's on this thing! :D
  9. Centurion

Centurion Well-Known Member Contributing Member

Very anti-climatic. Why on earth do certain car manufacturers keep doing this? Releasing dark teaser images to sex up their not-so-extra ordinary cars? It's pointless. I like the idea of high-riding sedans. In Africa and Asia small affordable high clearance sedans could do very well.
  10. Monster

Subaru has the Legacy Outback, Forester or the Impreza XV for this purpose already, and this 'new' high riding sedan isn't cheap either.
  11. Beemer B773ER

I think because Subaru has the Legacy/Outback, it was a very cheap and easy project to create this Legacy high-rider. I can see why the old folks may not want to own a 'big' station-wagon Outback, let alone a Forrester.

I don't really get this... how challenging are the roads that 70+ year old drivers go on any way? Are their regular Camrys, Accords, Commodores and Falcons bottoming-out?
  12. Monster

Then the new Impreza XV should be all the car they need.

I guess they like to drive over the curbs, over the roundabout, over fences, over other people's cars...etc:D
  13. Beemer B773ER

Oh no no no... they need something bigger than that to feel 'safe'.

Hahaha, as funny as that may be, it's a pity they couldn't make the car sit even higher so that they could drive over children rather than into them. :(