Audi Dealer crashes clients RS4 (South Africa)

Discussion in 'South Africa' started by Cashmere, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Cashmere

Cashmere Well-Known Member

One of the workers at an Audi Dealership in South Africa, took a clients RS4 for a test drive and wrote it off :eusa_doh:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Tarek

Tarek Well-Known Member

That is ironically funny:D
  3. ree

ree Well-Known Member

I hope they have to leave the dealer!! If this is my car, I would be not very happy - to say it in nice words…
  4. Giannis

Giannis Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

What a waste...

So the RS4 lost from a Polo Diesel :D :D :D
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DaSilva

DaSilva Well-Known Member

Those 2 men in black shirts looks more like salespersons than
    the ones doing mechanics by a EU standard..

Poor owner :D he's car is now out of production...

The dealer will suffer for this and the again
    the 2 men in black is going to lose their job
    at Audi and you will soon see them agian
    working for some Korean car company.

:t-drive:
    Drive Safe --- Drive Polo (Brakes comes as standard equipment)!
  6. Centurion

Centurion Well-Known Member Contributing Member

The Polo looks slick but why even other racing it, the car is slow as a snail. Like Julius said this is quite unfortunate for the owner since he will now have to locate a new RS4 of his liking which might not be a very easy task in SA.

Although the crash was quite severe the car is repairable but probably to the cost in line with 2/5th of the car's value, but who would want to buy it???
  7. martinbo

martinbo Global Moderator / Editor Staff Member

This happened 700m down the road from my offices. I was out of the office at the time and so didn't hear/see anything.

It's hardly a road where one can race.

This is a classic example of stupity - not speed - kills. In this case it's RIP beautiful RS4. The RS4 is a write-off, I've read. Another interesting thing is that the whole wall initially landed on top of the RS4's roof. It held up admirably.

Oh, and up here on the Reef a 96 kW, 310 Nm Polo TDI is freakin rapid - not RS4 rapid but surprisingly quick.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. rev

rev Well-Known Member

Poor RS4.:cry2: Very cool looking Polo btw. 310 Nm is more than enough for a car like the Polo. I wouldn't mind owning one at all.:cool:
  9. Yperion

Yperion Well-Known Member

Τhe owner of the RS4 is actually lucky. His car was old news anyway. Now it's his chance to get a brand new S4 for free as a compensation for the accident. :D
  10. Mockenrue

Mockenrue Well-Known Member

I see that the cupholder is deployed. I hope the driver didn't spill his drink! :D
  11. Kowalski

Kowalski Well-Known Member

-I have the feeling he will just take the money and get either an M3, C63 AMG or even IS-F. The new S4 is nice, but it pales in comparison with his old RS4.
  12. Yperion

A brand new S4 must have the same price with a 2 year RS4 i persume.:D
  13. kovachian

kovachian Active Member

The owner should take the insurance money and put a deposit down on a CTS-V, it'll make his RS4 feel like a Kia.
  14. Yperion

Very bold statement.:D