1. Please register to participate in our discussions with other members - it’s free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members.
    After you create your account, you’ll be able to customize options and access all our posts with fewer ads.

2013 Audi TT Spy Pics & Info

Discussion in 'TT' started by SKY, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

Autobild´s CGI:

21216cc5da213e0f99fd921153b27936.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Deckhook

Deckhook Banned

If it ends up looking like that then Porsche's influence in VAG is very apparent because I can't hardly tell the difference........ 911 all over again. ;)
  3. SKY

SKY Well-Known Member

It´s the same case as with the other Audi models. Same car, different front and different rear.
  4. donkeykong

donkeykong Well-Known Member

It's just a render,a pretty cool looking one at that. I personally don't have a problem with the TT keeping it's iconic shape either.
  5. Deckhook

Deckhook Banned

Sorry guys I thought you would have got the joke I was making. I too love the look of the current TT and don't have a problem if to retains this look.
  6. hoffmeister_fan

hoffmeister_fan Well-Known Member

It seems what made the TT iconic in the first place, is now becoming homogenized with each successive iteration.
  7. AudiQuattro

AudiQuattro Member

CGI looks more like a facelift if Audi were to do another.
  8. donkeykong

Hehe I got it. I was responding to skysony:)
  9. Just_me

Just_me Well-Known Member

Let's hope they change the driving experience too. Thats my biggest concern with previous TT.
  10. Deckhook

Deckhook Banned

Big expectations are being placed on the shoulders of the MQB platform, hope it lives up.
  11. donkeykong

12. Tumbo

Tumbo Audi/MB/VW/Lambo fan

I'm really scared of the new model or facelift or whatever will come. Cause the current TT is perfect designwise... Dont want them to riun it..
  13. donkeykong

They're two for two with TT, so I have faith that they will get right.
  14. -=Hot|Ice=-

-=Hot|Ice=- Well-Known Member

Liking that render!
  15. Soup

Soup Well-Known Member Contributing Member

• Like Like x 4
  16. -=Hot|Ice=-

-=Hot|Ice=- Well-Known Member

Audi's cars are looking sharper and sharper. I like the direction they are heading.
  17. hoffmeister_fan

hoffmeister_fan Well-Known Member

Shame about the R4 and their VW/Porsche counterpart. I was quite looking forward to those cars. Real shame.
  18. Levi68

Levi68 Banned

I was and yet am of the opinion to replace the TT by the R4. This would give us three Audi lines, A, Q and R. Afterall the TT is nothing else than an overpriced Golf.
  19. tristatez28lt1

tristatez28lt1 Well-Known Member

20. rurella

rurella Well-Known Member Premium Member

Very nice.