- The Range Rover Velar has been confirmed by Land Rover as the latest addition to its line-up, with the brand revealing the first image of the model.
It will sit between the Evoque and Range Rover Sport in the brand’s line-up and introduce an all-new interior design language for the firm.
As the fourth model in the line-up, the mid-sized SUV is described by Range Rover as “filling the white space between the Evoque and Range Rover Sport”. It is a vital price point for Range Rover, plugging the gap between the £40,000 Evoque and £80,000 Sport and challenging important rivals such as the...
- This new car not only introduces a plethora of innovative features but is also particularly significant as the V12 series marked the official start of the glorious Prancing Horse story in 1947, 70 years ago this year. The 812 Superfast thus ushers in a new era in Ferrari 12-cylinder history, in doing so building on the invaluable legacies of the F12berlinetta and F12tdf. It is aimed at clients demanding the most powerful and exclusive Ferrari in the range: an uncompromising sports car that will deliver exhilarating driving both on road and track yet also be comfortable enough to allow its owners enjoy it as an all-round experience.
Powered by a new 6.5-litre V12 engine that unleashes 800 cv, the 812 Superfast is the new benchmark in the mid-front-engined sports car segment, achieving maximum power output at 8,500 rpm, which translates to a specific power output of 123 cv/l. Figures that no other front-engined production car has ever even come near to delivering and which ensure the kind of thrilling top-end performance that is the exclusive characteristic of Ferrari’s noble V12 heritage. The engine’s power...
- The objective is always to outdo oneself. Pure beauty in all shapes and surfaces - this is the philosophy behind Horacio Pagani's latest creation. From this foundation is built a masterpiece with a perfect balance of attention to detail and technological advancement. The combination of Art and Science: a founding principle and cornerstone to the philosophy of Pagani Automobili. This creed comes from the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who pursued perfection in form and function at every stage of the process, down to the most minute component of the design. All Pagani creations are born from this relentless chase of beauty and passion. The Pagani Huayra Roadster represents an unbridled artistic showcase, featuring the most dynamic technology; this is Horacio Pagani's open-air tribute to the gods of wind.
First presented to the public in Geneva in 2011, the Pagani Huayra Coupe marked a new era of hypercars. The Huayra Coupe became the gold standard, raising the bar for lightweight build and innovative performance-based technology. This formidable combination earned the Huayra Coupe the most accolades in the automobile industry, second only to the Zonda...
- Stuttgart. A G-Class like never before: With the G 650 Landaulet*, Mercedes‑Maybach presents a new masterpiece of automotive engineering. After the Mercedes-Maybach S‑Class and the S 650 Cabriolet, the open-top G‑Class is the first off-roader from the Mercedes-Maybach sub-brand. The exceptional G 650 Landaulet follows the equally spectacular variants AMG G 63 6x6 and G 500 4x42. With its superlative V12 engine, portal axles, electric fabric top and exclusive equipment specification in the rear compartment, this very special all-terrain vehicle, which is limited to 99 units, meets the expectations of customers who demand the very highest standards of their vehicle. The Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet is surely the most exclusive form of stylish open-top motoring.
The history of the G-Class is rich in superlatives and landmarks. With the new Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet, the off-road icon demonstrates that the definition of unique luxury can always be taken to a new level. Not only that: the cult vehicle among off-roaders is forever reinventing itself and providing yet more evidence of the potential that still resides in this classic all-terrain vehicle today, which has been in production since 1979...
- The new Audi RS3 Sportback completes the Ingolstadt premium automaker's sporty vanguard in the compact segment. Following the world premiere of the RS3 Sedan at the 2016 Paris Motor Show, the Audi RS3 Sportback now stands poised to make its entry at the 2017 Geneva International Motor Show. With the most powerful production five-cylinder in the world, outstanding dynamism and an even sharper look, the car offers an emotional driving experience.
"The Audi RS3 Sportback offers our customers an attractive introduction to the RS world," said Stephan Winkelmann, CEO of Audi Sport GmbH. "Since 2011 the sporty compact model has proved itself extremely successful on the market. And with the new five-cylinder engine, the Audi RS3 Sportback is at the head of its class and continuing that strong track record."
From 0 to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in 4.1 seconds
Behind the impressive performance of the Audi RS3 Sportback is the world's most powerful production five-cylinder engine - the 2.5 TFSI. It delivers 294 kW (400 hp) of output - 33 hp more than the predecessor engine - and is 26 kilograms (57.3 lb) lighter thanks to its aluminum crankcase, among other features. Its maximum torque of 480 Nm (354.0 lb-ft) is available at engine speeds as low...
- With surface contouring that creates a clearly defined athletic build and dynamically stretched lines, the exterior design of the new BMW 5-Series Touring clearly expresses the blend of driving pleasure and versatility for which this model is renowned. The vehicle's tail section has an individual design language that symbolises the increased amount of space on offer in this model variant and its functional, flexible usability. The new BMW 5-Series Touring is 36 millimetres longer than the outgoing model (at 4,943 millimetres), eight millimetres wider (1,868 millimetres) and ten millimetres taller (1,498 millimetres). Plus, the wheelbase has been extended by seven millimetres to 2,975 millimetres, helping to further increase the room available for both occupants and luggage.
Front end: striking sportiness and elegant presence
The styling of the car's front end instantly projects the sporty essence of the new BMW 5-Series Touring. The headlights extend as far as the BMW kidney grille, thereby forming a continuous strip that gives added impact to the car's width while also combining with the lower air intake to emphasise its powerful stature.
The new BMW 5-Series Touring is equipped as standard with LED headlights that also employ LED units as the light source for the daytime driving lights. The design of the optional Adaptive LED Headlights provides an even more expressive take on the focused gaze of the trademark BMW light rings that are "cut off" at the top and flattened at the bottom. A horizontal bar joining the inner daytime driving light ring with the BMW kidney grille accentuates the front end's sense of width and dynamism. BMW Selective Beam anti-dazzle high beam with a range of up to 500 metres is available as a further option in conjunction with the Adaptive LED Headlights...
- Future Alfa Romeo Giulietta Gets Giulia-Inspired Styling
While Alfa Romeo is chasing global volume sales with the Stelvio crossover, it doesn't intend on disregarding its small cars, despite reducing demand for such vehicles.
next-generation Giuletta and while it hasn't confirmed it, a company official has said it's "technically possible" for the compact model to be underpinned by a shortened version of the Giulia's platform. This means that there's a chance the Giulietta could be rear-wheel drive as standard and may receive an all-wheel drive option down the road, just like the Giulia.
Beyond its new underpinnings, it is inevitable that the future Giulietta will adopt a thoroughly refreshed design, inevitably inspired by the Giulia and Stelvio.
As depicted in these renderings from Indav Design, that could mean the inclusion of a rounder front fascia with sportier headlights than the outgoing...
- A host of improvements including new technology and design changes give owners ways to customize Ford Mustang to their preferences, even better performance from more powerful engines and new MagneRide™ suspension technology. Customers have more ways than ever to personalize Mustang to make it their own, with three new paint colors, 12 distinct wheel choices and a customizable digital instrument cluster.
"The new Mustang is our best ever, based on more than 50 years as one of the iconic sports car in America and now, the world," said Joe Hinrichs, president of The Americas. "Tapping Mustang's enormous fan base, we're bringing the new Mustang straight to the people - and introducing the new car across multiple social media channels, reaching millions."
Ford tapped Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson to reveal the new Mustang to the world by giving one of the first models available to a deserving member of the military. A video of the debut was launched on Johnson's social channels, including Youtube, Instagram and Facebook, where Mustang holds the title for the most-popular car with more than 8.4 million 'likes.'
Page 1 of 20