- The new Porsche Panamera reconciles two contrasting characteristics more than ever before: the performance of a genuine sports car and the comfort of a luxury saloon. It is a Gran Turismo that has been rethought and realigned. The second generation of the Panamera is advancing to become a performance icon of the luxury class.
In this transformation, Porsche has systematically improved the Panamera concept - with a four-door car that has been redeveloped and redesigned down to the last detail. Its engines and transmissions have been redesigned, its chassis perfected, and its display and control concept reinterpreted for the future. The new Panamera also extends the borders between the world of ambitious sports cars and the world of comfortable cruising cars with highlights such as rear axle steering, active roll compensation and three-chamber air suspension.
911 design language with a much more dynamic flyline
Visually, the unique concept of this large Porsche is reflected in a new expressive design: unmistakably a Panamera, unmistakably a sports car - with long, dynamic proportions, pronounced shoulders, athletic flanks and an extremely fast roof line that is 20 mm lower at the rear. This typical Porsche flyline creates a stylistic link to Porsche's design icon, the 911...
- Citroen C3 uncovered with quirky cactus design
The new hatchback is heavily inspired by the C4 Cactus.
The first pictures of the 2017 Citroen C3 have leaked to the web ahead of its official debut on June 29th.
Posted by Cocoric Auto, the images reveal the model is heavily inspired by the C4 Cactus as it features a familiar front fascia and Air Bumps on the doors. The hatchback also boasts plastic body cladding, a contrasting roof, and a tailgate-mounted spoiler.
Detailed specifications will likely be released tomorrow but initial reports are indicating the car measures 13.09 feet (3.99)...
- Affalterbach. From the world's most demanding racetrack directly onto the road:
Never before has Mercedes-AMG packed so much motorsport technology into a production vehicle than into the new AMG GT R. The front-mid-engine concept with transaxle, the V8 Biturbo engine rated at 430 kW/585 hp, the extensively modified suspension, the new...
- Automobili Lamborghini presented the Aventador Miura Homage, a special edition of the current Aventador coupe that pays tribute to the Miura, the forerunner of all V12 Lamborghini super sports cars in its 50th anniversary year. Just 50 units of the car will be produced, the majority of which have already been sold, available in selected markets worldwide.
Created by Lamborghini's Ad Personam studio, the Aventador Miura Homage reflects the colors and specifications of original Miura models. The upper body in one color is complemented by the lower body and sill in a contrasting tone. The original Miura was produced in a plethora of color and trims, often to the particular specification of a client, with six of the most iconic solid and metallic colorways selected for the Aventador Miura Homage including Rosso Arancio Miura (solid color); Verde Scandal (solid); and Blu Tahiti (metallic).
The Aventador exterior's homage...
- THE VISION.
At a point in time when the world’s design studios are envisaging solutions to mobility questions posed by ever cleverer technologies, the Rolls-Royce Vision Vehicle provides a brief glimpse into a fast-arriving luxury future. Art and beauty can work with science in defining a truly luxurious Rolls-Royce tailored to… your every desire.
#1 Effortless Journey.
As a logical continuation of its own core values, the Rolls-Royce VISION NEXT 100 is a driverless car, but not a chauffeur-less one. In the long tradition of the best chauffeurs in the world, this ‘digital chauffeur’ discreetly fades from view whilst continuing to monitor and inhabit every aspect of the vehicle and...
- With the motto “Every MINI is my MINI” – the idea of sharing rather than owning – the MINI of the future no longer waits all day for its owner, but is always on the move as a mobility partner for a MINI community. However, there will still be plenty of people who want to purchase a MINI exclusively for themselves. The MINI VISION NEXT 100 harnesses its intelligence to tailor the mobility experience to the differing needs of each and every customer...
- After three and a half years of unprecedented success in the international markets, the Maserati Quattroporte has undergone a substantial restyling that accentuates its elegance without altering its signature Maserati personality.
The restyled Maserati Quattroporte, representing the quintessence of Italian sport saloons, will be available from June 2016 and is destined to continue a success story that started in 2013. Since its initial launch, the iconic Maserati flagship model has been delivered to over 24,000 customers in 72 countries.
The exterior of the restyled Quattroporte is recognisable with a new bumper design with matte black profile at the front and the matte black extractor at the rear. The front grille is more pointed and imposing, and it introduces new vertical chrome elements that contrast with the deepness of the shark nose effect. Other distinguishing details of the new Quattroporte are the matte black side skirts and the exterior mirrors, which have been slightly restyled to incorporate new technical elements...
- Twenty-six years after the launch of the original Clio, a model that has sold 13 million units worldwide, Renault has renewed its best-seller with the introduction of the new Renault Clio.
The new Renault Clio packs even more seductive appeal thanks to its lighting signature and full-LED Pure Vision head lights, as well as the incorporation of new styling details and finishes.
The new Clio delivers one of the market's most extensive powertrain line-ups.
- Range Rover Sport Coupe spied for the first time
Designed to battle the BMW X6 and Mercedes GLE Coupe.
Spy photographers have snapped the first photos of what is being billed as the Range Rover Sport Coupe.
Caught undergoing testing in Scotland, the highly camouflaged model will reportedly be positioned as a sportier alternative to the Range Rover Sport. The crossover is also slated to battle the BMW X6 and the Mercedes GLE Coupe.
Little is known about the model but the pictures show it has a familiar front fascia, a rakish windscreen, and a relatively low roof. The crossover also has a slender greenhouse and a sporty rear end with a dual exhaust system.
Our spies couldn't get close enough to snap interior photos but the model is expected to...
- To the untrained eye, Audi's 2017 A5 and S5 Coupe series may look eerily familiar to the outgoing models, but they're actually all new - no, they really are.
In a bid to give the all-new A5 Coupe a more distinctive visual identity -and more sex appeal- from the A4 it’s based on, Audi opted for a pair of new headlights with a cleaner shape, instead of the creased-style units and a more curvy bodywork because big coupes should look the part.
All of this of course happened in true Audi fashion and as with the current A4, the new A5 Coupe looks a lot like its predecessor despite the obvious mechanical differences that came with the adoption of the MLB evo platform.
Speaking of which, Audi claims up to 60kg of weight savings when compared to the outgoing model despite the longer wheelbase and the wider...
- 2017 Peugeot 3008 officially debuts as compact crossover
Peugeot has taken the wraps of the second-gen 3008 which has been reinterpreted as a proper compact crossover.
Following yesterday’s quite revealing teaser, the 3008 is here and it represents a significant departure compared to the model it is about to replace. Now a proper C-segment crossover, the overhauled 3008 from Peugeot rides on PSA’s EMP2 platform which has shaved off as much as 220 pounds (100 kilograms), despite being eight centimeters longer. Width and height have remained just about the same, but there’s now a more generous ground clearance of 22 cm to better tackle uneven roads as you would expect from what Peugeot describes as being an “advanced SUV.”
The styling was previewed back in October 2014 at the Paris Motor Show with the...
- BMW made headlines with its 2002 Hommage Concept yesterday, at the Concorso d’Eleganza in Laka Como, Italy. There are many fans claiming it to be simply stunning, myself included, and there are also many fans claiming it to be hideous. But, either way, one this is certain and it’s that the 2002 Hommage Concept is surely polarizing, for better or worse.
But the 2002 Hommage Concept isn’t the only “Hommage” concept car BMW has made recently. In fact, within the past five years or so, BMW has released a few of these Hommage concepts, which are concept cars that pay homage to a classic car in BMW’s past. This latest 2002 Hommage pays tribute to the classic BMW 2002 Turbo, the very first European production car to be...
- The press website of the BMW Group officially informs that the images and videos of the Concorso D`Eleganza Villa D´Este 2016 will be uploaded during the weekend on the BMW Group Classic media server...
- Jaguar E-Pace early mule scooped at the 'Ring
The expansion of Jaguar's SUV family, which started with the F-Pace, will continue with a smaller vehicle.
Currently dubbed E-Pace (name not confirmed), the upcoming crossover will sit below the recently launched F-Pace.
Since prototypes continue to use the Range Rover Evoque body, we assume it's still in early stages of development.
Like with the F-Pace, initial testing is conducted with Land Rover-based mules, but despite trying to cover it up as best as they could, the wider tracks and slightly longer wheelbase of this Evoque are visible.
Page 1 of 7